Where do I login / How do I access the site?
The confirmation/receipt email you received when you purchased the webinar will contain a link to directly access the site where the webinar course is housed. Please check your junk/spam folders if you did not receive the email in your inbox.
If you cannot find the confirmation/receipt email, please contact ANAemail@example.com.
The direct login URL to access the site and your course is: https://learning.ana-nursingknowledge.org
If you do not remember your password, you can reset your password here: https://login.ana-nursingknowledge.org/password?action=resetRequest
If you are unsure of the email address tied to your account or if you are not receiving the password reset email, please contact ANAfirstname.lastname@example.org.
I am logged in; how do I access my course / access the webinar itself?
When you have accessed https://learning.ana-nursingknowledge.org, there are two ways to get to your course:
- In the top left, you will see 'My Home > Select a course'. Please click on 'Select a course' to bring up a drop-down list of all your courses. Your webinar course should be listed here.
- When you log in, there is a section called 'My Courses' on the ‘My Home’ page. Your webinar course will be listed here as well.
- The first time you access the course, a ‘Course Details’ pop-up will appear. Please click on the 'Course Instructions' tab in this pop-up which will guide you on getting started in the course. Click on ‘DISMISS’ to close the pop-up.
- To access the webinar in the course, click on the 'Table of Contents' button from the course homepage.
- If you dismissed this pop-up or if it is not appearing, you can access all the course content from the 'Table of Contents' button from the course homepage.
- The Course Logistics calendar will also include a direct link to the live webinar.
I am logged in but my course is not showing up / is not available.
If you are not seeing the webinar course either from the 'Select a course' drop-down or from the 'My Courses' section, there are a few things to check:
- Were you enrolled into the webinar under a different email? If so, you will need to ensure you are using the same email and password that was used to register for the webinar course.
- Were you charged for the webinar with your credit card but did not receive a confirmation/purchase receipt email? If so, please contact ANAemail@example.com
- If someone else purchased the webinar on your behalf they would have received a confirmation/purchase receipt email with a link to enroll you into the webinar course. Please verify they completed this step.
- If someone else enrolled you, did they verify your email was correct when they enrolled you into the webinar?
- Please reach out to ANAfirstname.lastname@example.org if you should be enrolled into the webinar and are not.
I am having issues viewing the webinar
We recommend using the latest version of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Edge or Google Chrome when viewing the webinar (Internet Edge 40.15063, Firefox 52, Safari 10.1, Chrome 57 or Internet Explorer 11).
IMPORTANT: If you are accessing the Webinar and the video is not playing, please try a full screen refresh (For Windows: Ctrl + F5; For Mac: Cmd + R). We also suggest clearing your browser cache and reloading the webpage: http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home
You will need to use a computer or laptop with speakers or a headset to join the event with video and audio. There is no call-in number for audio.