Host a Workshop
Bring a workshop to your facility! Hosting a workshop at your location is an easy, low-cost way to deliver certification exam preparation, continuing nursing education, and clinical review to staff or students.
- 20% discount on workshop registration for your staff or students.
- 10% discount on Review Manuals for all registered attendees.
- Save on travel costs and time away from work.
- Provide continuing nursing education contact hours to your staff or students.
- Create a networking opportunity within your hospital, system, or community.
- Showcase your facility to outside nurses and organizations
Learn More & Schedule
To suggest a topic or schedule a workshop, email email@example.com.
Certification Review Options
- Cardiac Vascular Nursing (blended: 1 day + online course).
- Family Nurse Practitioner (2.5 days).
- Gerontological Nursing (2 days).
- Medical-Surgical Nursing (2 days).
- Nurse Executive and Nurse Executive–Advanced (2 days).
- Nursing Case Management (1 day).
- Nursing Informatics (2 days).
- Nursing Professional Development (1 day).
- Pediatric Nursing (2 days).
- Psychiatric–Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (2 days).
- Psychiatric–Mental Health Nursing (2 days).
Organizational Credentialing Options
- Magnet Workshops (1, 2, and 3 day packages).
- Pathway To Excellence Workshops (1, 2, and 3 day packages).
- Accreditation (1 and 2 day packages).
You may schedule a workshop for any time of year. Workshops may be conducted exclusively for your nurses or opened to public registration. You may choose to Cohost with other hospitals or schools of nursing in your area to increase attendance.
Nursing Knowledge Center complimentary services include:
- Online registration services.
- Subject Matter Expert speakers.
- All speaker payments, travel, and accommodations.
- Promotion of workshop nationally.
- CNE contact hours to all registrants.
- Workbook of related content for each participant.
- 24/7 Customer Support
If you purchase an NKC review course workshop or webinar for your nurses and they do not pass their ANCC certification exam the first time, we’ll give them an additional NKC exam preparation product for free!*
Use of these or any other course(s)/material(s) does not imply eligibility for certification or successful performance on any certification exam, nor is it a requirement to qualify for individual certification.
*This guarantee applies for one year from the date of the review course and is based on the availability of the selected exam preparation product. It applies to NKC review courses and ANCC board certification exams only. If a review course is chosen, the registration fee is waived—travel expenses and re-test fees are not included. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Study Aid Disclaimer: Using any of the products listed in this brochure is not a requirement to sit for an actual certification examination. Completion of these or any other study aids products does not imply eligibility for certification or successful performance on any certification examination. American Nurses Credentialing Center does not endorse any products or services.