Fundamentals of Magnet®
The Fundamentals of Magnet® provides you with an opportunity to help guide hospitals as they apply for Magnet® recognition. The ANCC Magnet Recognition Program® is the highest organizational credential for nursing excellence, and Magnet-designated organizations are the leading source of successful nursing practices and strategies worldwide.
Every day, developments like the Affordable Care Act and Accountable Care Organization model are redefining the way that Health care providers work together. Now is your chance to help advance the impact of nurses and drive Health care change using the concepts and strategies of Magnet.
This comprehensive leadership course begins with interactive online training modules to prepare you with a foundational understanding of Magnet. It continues when you join leading experts for two days of in-person learning. A series of case study analyses and teamwork exercises will teach you to incorporate learned concepts into everyday practice. At the conclusion of the course, you will sit for an exam to earn a professional credential showing that you have mastered the course content.
Who Should Attend
Health care professionals who:
- Consult on Health care issues within a hospital or Health care facility
- Want to add a professional credential
- Understand how Magnet® recognition positively impacts a hospital
Early bird, group, and existing customer discounts are available. See Registration for pricing details, or contact us.
What Course Participants Say
- Not only did this course build on my Magnet® knowledge, it also provided different approaches and ways to think about the continued Magnet journey.
- This is terrific! Even as a Magnet CNO, I am learning a new framework of thinking. Love it!
- The cohort challenges my thinking and uses experiential learning. Presenters are truly experts—love the storytelling! Good combination of teaching methods: online modules, blog/discussion Q/As, webinars, onsite, and interactive activities.
- Excellent, stimulating, and inspiring in-class experience with networking as an added bonus!
- I was very impressed with the level of attention to cohort customers by NKC staff... attention to detail was superior to any other workshop I have attended.
Magnet Recognition Program®, Magnet®,and Journey to Magnet Excellence® are registered trademarks of the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC).
Use of these or any other course(s)/material(s)/service(s) does not imply eligibility for or successful performance in the submission of organizational credential applications, nor is it a requirement to qualify for organizational credentials.
American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) does not endorse any products or services.
|Fundamentals of Magnet®||April 10 - May 19, 2017||Silver Spring, MD||$3,960.00|
|Fundamentals of Magnet®||June 12 - July 21, 2017||Silver Spring, MD||$3,960.00|
|Fundamentals of Magnet®||August 14 - October 9, 2017||Houston, TX||$3,960.00|
|Fundamentals of Magnet®||October 16 - November 21, 2017||Silver Spring, MD||$3,960.00|